MLS Laser Therapy
• MLS stands for Multi-Wave Locked System.
• MLS Therapy treats pain, inflammation, and arthritis.
• The laser penetrates 3-4 cm deep and generates no heat. There are no known harmful effects.
• Laser therapy can decrease healing time by 30-40%.
• Treatments take about 10 minutes each and the patient feels nothing during the treatment.
• While laser therapy is among the most advanced technology, it is too new to be covered by insurance. However it is a good alternative to pain medications and sometimes even surgery.
Practitioners report that MLS Laser Therapy effectively treats pain and inflammation associated with the following conditions:
• Plantar Fasciitis
• Sports injuries
• Tendon & ligament injuries
• Back & joint pain
• Muscle sprains & strains
• Post-surgical swelling
• Disc disease
For more information about MLS therapy got to: