Florida Neurological Center began serving Marion County and the surrounding areas in 1998. Our facility is one of the most advanced medical centers, outfitted with the most sophisticated and latest diagnostic equipment and multi-disciplinary treatments for common to rare neurological disorders.
We specialize in the evaluation and treatment of a variety of neurological disorders, including Alzheimer's disease, neuropathy, muscle disorders, sleep disorders, headache medicine and Botox therapy. Florida Neurological Center works closely with referring physicians to diagnose and treat disorders in order to provide long-term care to patients with chronic neurological disorders.
- American Academy of Neurology
- International Headache Society
- American Headache Society
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- American Association of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- American Medical Association
- Florida Medical Association