Dr. Kim received an undergraduate degree in Biochemistry from Boston University with distinction. He was hired as a research fellow at the Harvard Medical School/Massachusetts General Hospital. He has coauthored six publications in a matter of two years. He received a medical degree from Nova University. Subsequently he received an Internship in Internal Medicine at Northwestern University Medical Center. He then received a neurology residency & fellowship from the University of Chicago. He served as a co-chief resident & clinical instructor.
Dr. Kim is one of a handful of doctors in the entire country who holds seven board certifications in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Sleep Medicine, Clinical Neurophysiology, Electrodiagnostic Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Headache Medicine by the United Council for Neurological Subspecialties.
Dr. Kim has been actively involved in a variety of clinical research in addition to running a very active clinical practice. He has contributed to over 50 different clinical research trials in various aspects of Neurological Subspecialties.
• Diplomate, Neurology, American Board of Neurology & Psychiatry
• Diplomate, Sleep Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine & APBN
• Diplomate, Vascular Neurology, American Board of Neurology & Psychiatry
• Diplomate, Clinical Neurophysiology, American Board of Neurology and Psychiatry
• Diplomate, American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
• Diplomate, Headache Medicine, American Board of Neurology & Psychiatry
• Diplomate, Pain Medicine, American Board of Pain Medicine
• Fellow, American Association of Sleep Medicine, International Headache Society